Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- Can I do mixed reality (MR) with PC VR titles?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
If the controls and buttons on the controllers are not working properly when streaming apps, try changing the controller option in the VIVE Business Streaming settings.
Note: We recommend updating your SteamVR to version 1.26 or later.
- In the VIVE Business Streaming console, open settings and go to Input.
- Under Controller, check if Compatibility mode is selected or not. If Compatibility mode is selected, clear the option; if Compatibility mode is not selected, select it.
- Restart SteamVR, open the app, and check if the controllers are working properly.
- If the controllers are still not working properly, open the SteamVR settings on your computer or in VR.
- Click Controllers > MANAGE CONTROLLER BINDINGS.
- Under Manage Controller Bindings For, select the app where the controllers are not working properly.
- In Active Controller Binding, click Custom > EDIT THIS BINDING.
- In the upper right, click OPTIONS.
BINDING OPTIONS, click
None next to
Compatibility Mode and do the following:
Note: We recommend restarting the app after editing the controller binding.
- For Compatibility Mode, select Oculus Touch Controller.
- Select Simulate HMD.