About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
Creating your avatar
Each meeting participant has their own avatar. You can choose a preset avatar in VIVE Sync, or create a custom avatar using the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app.
Here's how to create a custom avatar:
iOS device, find and install the
VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app from your app store.
Tip: You can also go to https://sync.vive.com/download/ to download the app.
- Open the app on your device.
- Sign in with your HTC Account.
Follow the onscreen instructions to take a selfie and customize your avatar.
- When you're done, tap the Upload icon . Your avatar will then be uploaded to your HTC Account.
Tip: To modify your avatar, open the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app on your phone, make any necessary changes, and upload the avatar again.