Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
Starting a streaming session using VIVE Streaming Cable
It's easy to start streaming SteamVR content with VIVE Business Streaming.
Make sure your VIVE Streaming Cable, computer, and headset have been prepared before trying to start a session.
- Make sure VIVE Business Streaming is installed and running on your computer, and that your headset is on.
VIVE Streaming Cable to your headset, and then connect it to a USB port on your computer.
VIVE Streaming Cable to the headset.
Note:If the headset is not recognized by the computer, USB icon is gray in the VIVE Business Streaming console, try these:
- Unplug, and then plug the VIVE Streaming Cable again to the USB port.
- Try connecting the VIVE Streaming Cable to a different USB port on your computer.
- Wear your headset.
Choose USB mode dialog box, select
VIVE Business Streaming.
Note: If you accidentally selected Take no action, go to your library in the lobby, and select VIVE Business Streaming.
- Press the Menu button on the controller to open the SteamVR dashboard.
- Select the VR content you want to stream.
When you're done, you can quit VIVE Business Streaming just like any other title by pressing the VIVE button on your controller, and then selecting Back to lobby.
Attaching the VIVE Streaming Cable to the headset
Connect your headset to your computer using a USB Type-C® cable.
Note: If you don't have a long USB Type-C cable, go to the VIVE accessories page and purchase the VIVE Streaming Cable.
- Attach the L connector of the VIVE Streaming Cable to the USB Type-C port on the side of the headset.
- Run the VIVE Streaming Cable along the top of headset band.
Fasten the velcro cable wraps on either side of the built-in speaker. Make sure to fasten them with the fuzzy side out to avoid tangling with hair.
- Make sure to fasten the first cable wrap behind the rubber stopper.
- Make sure the cable wraps don't cover the speakers.
- Connect the other end of the VIVE Streaming Cable to a USB port on your computer.