Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Accepting the invitation (Invited user)
The invited user needs to click Join Device Management System to create or log in with a user account. The user account that the invited user used here will be linked to their VIVE Business profile.
Note: If the invited user's user account is already linked to another organization, it will show the linked organizations. The invited user can then select the organization they want to use to proceed.
The invited user can switch organizations by clicking the account setting.
Important: For PC VR, users will need to have the VIVE Business desktop app on their computer to install licensed content that is assigned to them. For more information, see VIVE Business desktop app.