Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus 3)
Create a batch configuration package for your VIVE Focus 3 to customize settings and to enroll it to the VIVE Business Device Management System. To learn what features can be set or enabled for the batch configuration package, see Batch configuration features.
VIVE Business Device Management System, click
Create Batch Configuration Package > VIVE Focus 3 > Start or
Important: You need to update the system version of VIVE Focus 3 to 3.0.999.197 or later. In the headset, select Update Now, and follow the instructions to update the headset.
Choose how the batch configuration package can be used and if you want to enroll
VIVE Focus 3 to
VIVE Business Device Management System. Click
Important: It is recommended to select Yes for Enroll Devices to VIVE Business Device Management System. If VIVE Focus 3 is not enrolled, it cannot be managed using the VIVE Business Device Management System. System updates will be managed on the headset by users.
Choose default settings such as language, network, and boundary options for
VIVE Focus 3. Click
Tip: Select Factory reset the device to configuration settings to save the batch configuration package on the headset after installing the package. If you do a factory reset and there is no batch configuration package in the storage card, the headset will automatically execute the saved batch configuration package.
- Select the apps, including the Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution if using one, to install on the headset. Click Next.
- Set Kiosk mode options. Click Next.
- Click Publish to create the batch configuration package.
In VIVE Business Device Management System, go to Manage Devices > Batch Configuration > VIVE Focus 3 to check the publishing progress of the batch configuration package.