Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Launching content on an all-in-one device
Once content is assigned to you, sign in using your HTC account on the headset, such as VIVE Focus 3, to see and launch content.
- On the device, select Account.
- Sign in using the HTC account that was used to assign the content to you.
Aim the controller at the content and select
Important: The content must be assigned to the user in VIVE Business Device Management System for it to appear in the library of the user.
- When the download is finished, the button will show Play when you aim the controller at the content and it's ready to be launched.
- Select Play to launch the content.