Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Types of content
You can manage the following types of apps for headsets used in your organization:
These are apps developed for your organization that are assigned to headsets. Users can directly use the apps on the assigned headsets.
For Content Library to be available, your organization needs to purchase the Remote Content Delivery license.
Users don't need to sign in on their headsets to use the app.
These are apps developed for your organization that are assigned to your users. Users can then download and install the apps on their headsets.
For Corporate Content, each organization is given 1 GB of storage. If you need more storage space, please contact us.
|Licensed Content||These are apps that your organization purchased from VIVE Business AppStore and assigned to users. Users need to sign in on their headsets to download and install the apps.|
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.