Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
You need to set up the Driver Deployment System first so you can manage and deploy the SteamVR software.
- Log in using an account with administrator rights on the computer where you want to run the Administrator Utility.
- Download the configuration file. See Downloading the host config file.
- On the Administrator Utility under SteamVR Library, click Configure.
- Click Import, and then locate host.conf on your computer.
- Click Open. A list of SteamVR software versions will be listed.