Nothing's in my cart
ArUco markers and marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity)
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (PC VR)
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
You can create up to two ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing.
To avoid potential issues when generating JSON files with the VIVE ArUco Marker Generator, make sure your computer's display language is set to English.
- Open the VIVE ArUco Marker Generator on your PC.
- For Marker ID, enter a value between 0 and 99. If you're creating two markers, this will be the primary marker.
- Specify the length of the sides of the marker in centimeters.
- Specify the DPI for the marker. DPI is set to 72 by default.
- For Function, select Marker-Based Location Sharing. The Secondary marker ID and Main marker height (cm) fields will appear.
- Optional: Enter an ID for a secondary marker.
Optional: Specify the height of the primary marker in centimeters.
- The height of the main marker is defined as the distance from the floor to the center of the main marker.
- If you're putting the marker on the floor, set the height to 0.
- Two markers must be placed in the play area at the same height.
For details on this setting, see Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker.
- Click Save. The marker settings will appear on the list.
Generate. The marker settings and associated APIs will be downloaded as a JSON file.
Note: When creating two markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing, make sure both markers appear on the list before generating the JSON file.