Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Marker-Based Location Sharing
Users can share their locations with each other in the play area by scanning one or two ArUco markers.
In this setup, players are tracked individually over Wi-Fi and are able to see each other in the play area. Marker-Based Location Sharing works in spaces up to 150 square meters and supports two ArUco markers.
Note: Only one ArUco marker is required for location sharing. Using two markers will increase location sharing accuracy but result in higher latency.
Marker-Based Location Sharing utilizes VO Mode, which doesn't require players to share a map or pre-configure their headsets on a PC. Location sharing starts right after players scan the markers in the play area. This makes Marker-Based Location Sharing useful for multiplayer games and professional training scenarios.
For pre-setup information, see Pre-setup. For details on setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing, see Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker and Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.