Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Setting up the headsets
Set up your headsets for the tracking mode you want to use.
|LBE Mode||3DoF Mode|
|Visual Odometry (VO) Mode||Passenger Mode|
|LBE Hybrid Mode||Simulator VR Mode|
Important: Before getting started, make sure to do the following:
- Update the system software on the headsets to version 5.0.999.646 or later, or install a specialized system package provided by HTC.
- Connect your computer and the headsets to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Set up a regular wireless access point to use as an intranet. Mobile hotspots cannot be used.
- Enroll the headsets you plan to use. See Enrolling a headset.
- Create a batch configuration package for your headsets with VIVE Business+. For details, see Creating a batch configuration package in the VIVE Business+ User Guide.
- Import the configuration package associated with the tracking mode you're using. See Importing a configuration package into VBC.
- Create a group and assign the configuration package to it. See Creating a group and assigning a configuration package.
- Assign the headsets to the group you assigned the configuration package to. See Assigning a headset to a group. The configuration package will be automatically pushed to the headsets over Wi-Fi.
- Optional: Create ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing and set them up in your play area. For details, see Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing, , and .