Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
You can pair two VIVE Wrist Tracker units with a headset when using Simulator VR Mode.
The left wrist tracker will be used as the anchor tracker in your VR simulator.
- In the headset, go to Settings > Connectivity > Controller and change the controller input to wrist trackers.
- Select Continue to unpair the currently paired controllers and turn on hand tracking.
- Press the Power button on the wrist trackers to power them on.
Press and hold the Power button again on each wrist tracker for about 2 seconds to initiate pairing mode. The wrist tracker LEDs will flash blue.
When the wrist trackers have been paired successfully, the LEDs will turn solid green.
- The first tracker will be paired to the right hand, and the second tracker will be paired to the left hand.
- If the trackers are paired on the wrong side, you can swap them by pressing the Power and App buttons at the same time.