Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
Use Device Manager in the Administrator Utility to deploy the SteamVR software to client computers.
- On the Start menu, click ViveEnterpriseAdmin to launch the Administrator Utility.
- On the left panel, click Device Manager.
Select the client computers that you want to deploy the
SteamVR software to, and then click
On the drop-down menu, select the
SteamVR software version you want to deploy.
Note: Only SteamVR software versions downloaded on the host computer are shown. You need to download the SteamVR software version first in SteamVR Library. See Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library.
Install to start deploying.
Tip: If you want to deploy the software at a later time, select Start deploying at, and then set the date and time. To change the schedule, see Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task.
The deployment is complete when the task disappears from the Deploy tab.
Tip: If you want to check ongoing or scheduled deployment tasks, click Device Manager > Check ongoing tasks, and then go to the Deploy tab.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.