Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Installing the client software
You need to install the Driver Deployment System client software on each of the computers where SteamVR software updates will be deployed.
- Log in using an account with administrator rights on the computer where you want to deploy SteamVR software updates.
Driver Deployment System installer package to the computer that you want to set up as a client.
Tip: See Downloading the installer package to learn where you can download the installer package.
- Unzip the installer package.
- Double-click ViveEnterpriseOobe.exe to launch the Driver Deployment System setup window.
Install Client System.
- Set the installation path on the computer and then click Install. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Once the installation is complete, click Close.
Connecting the client computer to the host computer
After installing the client software, you'll need to establish a connection between the client and host computers.
- Log in using an account with administrator rights on the client computer.
On the system tray, right-click the client app icon and then select
Connection Setting dialog box, select how you want the client computer to connect to the host computer. Choose one from the following:
- Select Auto detect host to automatically detect the host through the UDP protocol.
- Select Manually configure host to enter the host computer's IP address yourself.