Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
About batch configuration
With batch configuration, customize your all-in-one headsets, such as VIVE Focus 3, to cater to your business needs. You can set up your headsets with default settings, install corporate and licensed content, and enable Kiosk mode to lock content that users can experience when using the headset.
The process of creating the batch configuration package differs depending on your headset. Follow the procedures under VIVE Focus 3, VIVE Flow, or VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus. Depending on the type of device you have, you can learn how to create the batch configuration package.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.