Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Choosing the apps to show on the headset
Choose the apps your users will see when using the headset.
Copy the app's apk to the apk folder of the batch configuration template package.
- The apk filename must only use letters in the English alphabet.
- Do not delete Kiosk_Enabler.apk inside the apk folder.
The app will be automatically installed on the headset after running the batch configuration ZIP file. See Installing the batch configuration package on the device.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.