Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Packaging the files for installation
Once you're done setting up the batch configuration template and other files, package the files in order to run your custom batch configuration on the headset.
- Make sure the cota_config.xml, mns.xml, cc_config.xml, and wifi_config.xml files are inside the xml folder.
- Make sure the apk files of the apps you want on the headset are inside the apk folder.
- If you have a custom animation file, make sure bootanimation.zip is inside the files folder. See Preparing the custom boot-up animation.
files folders into a ZIP file.
Important: Make sure to only have batch configuration files inside the xml, apk, and files folders. For Mac users, make sure to exclude Mac resource files like the _MACOSX folder. Having non-batch configuration files in the ZIP file may cause installation problems.
Name the ZIP file in this format,
Important: The file size of the packaged ZIP file cannot exceed 500MB.