Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Changing hand orientation
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Experience
- Contact Us
Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
View media content from an HTC phone or a Miracast device in VIVE Focus.
- Press the Home button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > Theater Mode
- Select whether you want to view media content from an HTC phone or Miracast device.
- Follow the instructions on the right panel to project the media content in VIVE Focus
- In VIVE Focus, select Allow when you see the Confirm connection screen. You'll see the HTC phone or Miracast screen in VIVE Focus.
While viewing media content, you can:
- Point to the screen and then swipe up or down on the Trackpad to zoom in or out of the screen.
- Point to the screen and then press and hold the Trigger to drag the screen to a different position.
Exit to leave Theater Mode.
Note: To break the connection between the device and VIVE Focus but remain in Theater Mode, select Disconnect.