- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
Once paired with the headset, your controllers will automatically be detected when they're on. If you don't see them in VR, try one of the following:
- The controllers may be in sleep mode. Shaking them gently will wake them up.
- If your controllers are off, turn them on by briefly pressing the VIVE button on the right controller and the Menu button on the left controller. The controller LEDs will turn blue while they are connecting, or green when they are connected.
- If the controllers can't be detected after you installed a firmware update, press and hold the VIVE and Menu buttons to restart both controllers.
- Make sure your controllers are charged. A flashing red LED indicates low power. If the controllers are low or don't respond, try charging them. See Charging the controllers for details.
- If your controllers are on but still not being detected, you might need to pair them again. See Pairing controllers.