- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Choosing a display mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling content
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
If you know your headset is charged, but isn't responding or needs to be restarted, you can manually shut down the headset.
Important: Manual shutdowns will cause all unsaved data to be lost.
- Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds to initiate a software shut down.
- If a software shut down still doesn't turn off the headset, you can press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds to perform a hardware shut down.
You can then power on the headset normally.
If your headset still won't respond, make sure that it is charged by pressing the Power button briefly. If the indicator shows the battery is charged and your headset still won't respond, contact customer support.