VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- Is there a way not to mirror the audio from the headset?
- The sound in the headset stutters and sounds distorted and garbled. What should I do?
- I've started streaming content but I don't hear any sound
- The audio sounds broken and there's a lot of noise. What should I do?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- Contact Us
My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
If your computer doesn't recognize the headset, try these:
- Unplug, and then plug the VIVE Streaming Cable again to the USB port.
- Try connecting the VIVE Streaming Cable to a different USB port on your computer.
- If you've connected the
VIVE Streaming Cable to all the USB ports on your computer, and it still doesn't recognize the headset, try this:
- In VIVE Focus 3, go to Settings > Advanced.
- Turn on the USB compatibility mode On/Off switch.