Starting a streaming session using VIVE Streaming Cable
Make sure your VIVE Streaming Cable, computer, and headset have been prepared before trying to start a session.
- Make sure VIVE Business Streaming is installed and running on your computer, and that your headset is on.
VIVE Streaming Cable to your headset, and then connect it to a USB port on your computer.
VIVE Streaming Cable to the headset.
Note:If the headset is not recognized by the computer, USB icon is gray in the VIVE Business Streaming console, try these:
- Unplug, and then plug the VIVE Streaming Cable again to the USB port.
- Try connecting the VIVE Streaming Cable to a different USB port on your computer.
- Wear your headset.
Choose USB mode dialog box, select
VIVE Business Streaming.
Note: If you accidentally selected Take no action, go to your library in the lobby, and select VIVE Business Streaming.
- Press the SteamVR dashboard. button on the controller to open the
- Select the VR content you want to stream.
When you're done, you can quit VIVE Business Streaming just like any other title by pressing the on your controller, and then selecting Back to lobby.
Attaching the VIVE Streaming Cable to the headset
- Attach the L connector of the VIVE Streaming Cable to the USB Type-C port on the side of the headset.
- Run the VIVE Streaming Cable along the top of headset band.
Fasten the velcro cable wraps on either side of the built-in speaker. Make sure to fasten them with the fuzzy side out to avoid tangling with hair.
- Make sure to fasten the first cable wrap behind the rubber stopper.
- Make sure the cable wraps don't cover the speakers.
- Connect the other end of the VIVE Streaming Cable to a USB port on your computer.