VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- Is there a way not to mirror the audio from the headset?
- The sound in the headset stutters and sounds distorted and garbled. What should I do?
- I've started streaming content but I don't hear any sound
- The audio sounds broken and there's a lot of noise. What should I do?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- Contact Us
I've started streaming content but I don't hear any sound
If you don't hear any sound, try the following:
- Open SteamVR settings, and then select Audio. Check thatAudio output device is set to the default Windows audio device. If there is still no sound, try selecting another audio device from the dropdown menu.
- Open the Windows Sound control panel by right-clicking the volume icon on the taskbar and selecting Sounds. Go to the Playback tab and make sure that Oculus Virtual Audio Device is not set as the default device. Then, restart VIVE Business Streaming on your computer.