ArUco markers and marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity)
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (PC VR)
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment with VIVE Business Streaming
Use VIVE Business Streaming to set up Marker-Based Scene Alignment for PC VR headsets.
- Set up the headsets you'll use in the play area. See Setting up the headsets.
- Follow steps 2 through 7 in Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment.
- Connect your headset to your computer using a USB Type-C cable.
- Open VIVE Business Streaming on your PC and make sure it's updated to the latest version.
- Install the latest version of the VIVE Business Streaming VR app on your headset.
- Open SteamVR and start streaming your desired app or game.
- Configure the marker ID and dictionary of your ArUco markers by using the Configure marker ID and dictionary API. See Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (PC VR).
- Move to the play area and scan the marker (or markers). The virtual scene will align with your play area.
Scene alignment is not affected by SteamVR activity, including switching games or apps, closing a game or app and returning to SteamVR home, or restarting SteamVR.