Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
About the VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS)
LBSS utilizes the inside-out tracking technology of VIVE Focus 3 to provide quick, efficient location-sharing solutions for large, multiplayer VR spaces such as arcades, training simulators, and amusement park rides.
The tracking modes included in LBSS allow you customize the user experience; depending on the tracking mode, users will be able to share their location with other users inside the play area in real time and freely rotate in and out of the VR space without the need to reconfigure the headset each time they re-enter the play area.
LBSS works by connecting a set of headsets over a shared intranet connection.
The headsets share the same configuration based on the configuration package imported into VIVE Business Console (VBC), which is installed on a PC connected to the same intranet. Configuration packages are provided by HTC according to the requirements of your setup.
In addition, LBSS allows you to connect your headsets to an existing Mobile Device Management System for greater flexibility and customization.