ArUco markers and marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity)
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (PC VR)
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Tips for creating ArUco markers
Keep the following in mind when creating ArUco markers.
- Print markers on a sheet of paper or heavyweight paperboard, depending on how large they are. Make sure the marker and the edge of the paper are separated by at least 2 centimeters.
- A marker with an area of 28 square centimeters will fit on an A3-sized sheet of paper and can be scanned from 1.7 meters away. Larger markers can be scanned from farther away.
- If you're setting up more than one marker, place the markers as far away from each other as possible for optimal tracking performance.
- The direction a marker faces inside the play area affects its accuracy. Don't move or rotate markers after placing them in the play area, or you'll have to edit the marker settings, and depending on the tracking mode you're using, create a new map.