- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Using mixed reality on VIVE XR Elite
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Viewing 360° photos
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Setting up a mixed reality environment
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Choosing a tracking mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
VIVE XR Elite for Business
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do when the headset is unable to detect the controllers?
- How do I check the battery level of the headset and controllers?
- Why isn't the battery percentage displaying correctly?
- Why does my headset turn off when it's connected to a power bank?
- How long is the USB-C to USB-C cable that comes with the headset?
- Can I connect a wired USB-C audio device to the headset?
Apps and content
- Contact Us
About VIVE Manager
VIVE Manager requires Android 9 or later, or iOS 12 or later. To download the app, you can go to the VIVE XR Elite Setup page or search for the app on the Google Play Store or App Store.
Here are some of the things you can do with VIVE Manager:
- Pair VIVE Manager with one or more headsets. See Pairing VIVE Manager with a new headset.
- Change basic headset settings.
- Cast the headset to your phone. See Casting the headset to your phone.
- Install system updates on the headset. See Installing system updates through VIVE Manager.
- Set up parental controls. See Setting up parental controls.
- Grant VIVE Manager permission to mirror your phone to the headset. See Granting permissions for phone mirroring.
- Set up Kiosk mode for the headset. See Setting up Kiosk mode through VIVE Manager.
- Reset the headset to factory settings.
- Access the VIVEPORT Store.
What languages does VIVE Manager support?
VIVE Manager will use the same language as your phone's system language.
If VIVE Manager doesn't support the selected system language, it will use another language from your region. If there isn't any available language, the app will default to English.