Nothing's in my cart
Getting the most out of your VR glasses
- About VIVE Flow
- About the phone controller
- About the VR controller
- Adjusting the diopter dial
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Changing boundary size
- Turning on blue light filter
- Changing preferred way to hold phone or VR controller
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files from your computer to VIVE Flow
- Playing videos from local storage
- Casting your screen
- Seeing real surroundings (Passthrough)
- Pairing VIVE Flow with another phone
- Switching between paired phones or VR controller
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Uninstalling content
- Installing system and firmware updates
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Flow
- Browsing files on a USB drive
- What phones can I use with VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I see anything in front of me?
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- Why can't VIVE Flow find my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
- What should I do when the phone controller disappears or doesn't work in VR?
- What can I do if the phone controller is not responsive or lags?
- Why can't I enable the phone controller from my phone?
- What can I do if the phone controller doesn't work?
- What do I do if VIVE Flow suddenly loses power when using the phone controller as a power source?
- What does the status light on VIVE Flow mean?
- What does the Headset button do?
- How do I perform a factory reset on VIVE Flow?
- How do I answer my phone when using VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I watch 360-degree YouTube videos in Phone mode?
- How do I enjoy VIVE Flow while lying down?
- How do I report an issue?
- Why can't I open Google Assistant in Phone mode?
- What should I do if I can't grant permission for Accessibility Services ?
- My phone supports phone mirroring, why doesn't Phone mode work?
- Why can't Miracast be detected on my HTC, Samsung, or Oppo phone?
- Where do I find the VIVE app accessibility services setting on my Samsung phone?
- What should I do if Phone mode crashes or doesn't work on my Xiaomi phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back my video from my phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back content from my OnePlus phone in Phone mode?
- Why does casting stop when I enter Kiosk mode?
- Why can't I reconnect my phone with VIVE Flow?
- What do I do if my VIVE Flow isn't responding?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- Why don't I see the "Special offers" popup when setting up VIVE Flow?
- Why don't I see any gifted apps in my VIVE Flow?
- Contact Us
Pairing VIVE Flow with another phone
You can pair VIVE Flow with several phones if it's a shared device.
- If you're currently running an app, tap/press the VIVE button on the controller, and then select Back to Home.
- From Home, select Settings.
- Select Connectivity > Phone pairing (VIVE app).
On the phone you want to connect to
VIVE Flow, follow the steps in
VIVE Flow using the
After the new phone connects to VIVE Flow, you'll see an Unable to connect message on the phone that was previously connected to VIVE Flow. Tap OK to close the message. You can still reconnect the phone to VIVE Flow next time. To learn how to reconnect, see Switching between paired phones or VR controller.
- Only one phone can be connected to VIVE Flow at a time.
- VIVE Flow can only automatically reconnect with the last connected phone.
- If you can't reconnect your phone to VIVE Flow, refer to Why can't I reconnect my phone with VIVE Flow?.