Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Assigning licensed content to a user
You can assign licensed content that you've purchased from the VIVE Business AppStore to your team.
Note: You cannot assign licensed content to a group.
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Content > Licensed Content.
- Click the licensed content in the content list.
- Click View Details to go online and view more information about the licensed app.
- Click Documents to check if there are companion files (for example, User guide) for the app. If there are, you can download them here.
Enter the names of the users to assign the content to, and then click
Note: Only users that have been added into the VIVE Business Device Management System can be assigned content. To learn how to add users, see Adding new users.
- To disable access to the content for a user, select the user and then click Unassign User.