Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Installing the batch configuration package (USB drive)
You can use an external USB drive to install the batch configuration ZIP package to the headset.
Important: Before you install the batch configuration ZIP package:
- Make sure the headset has at least 35% battery power.
- Make sure your USB drive is formatted to exFAT or FAT32. If your USB drive doesn't have a USB Type-C connector, you'll need to use a USB Type-C adapter.
- If you've set up the headset or installed a batch configuration package before, perform a factory reset first. To find out how, see Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset).
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Devices > Batch Configuration > VIVE Focus 3.
- Click Download next to the batch configuration package you want to download.
- Click Download Key to download the key needed to execute the batch configuration package on the device.
Copy the batch configuration ZIP file and the key to the root folder of the USB drive.
- Make sure the batch configuration package filename is RichuImage.zip. Remove extra characters if needed.
- Do not copy the batch configuration package and key into a folder in the USB drive. The headset will not be able to detect them.
- Make sure the headset is turned off.
Plug the USB drive into the
USB Type-C port on the right side of the headset.
- Turn on the headset.
- Follow the instructions on the headset to install the batch configuration package. Wait a few minutes for the installation to finish.