Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
You can easily uninstall SteamVR software from several client computers at the same time.
- On the Start menu, click ViveEnterpriseAdmin to launch the Administrator Utility.
- On the left panel, click Device Manager.
Select the client computers that you want to uninstall the
SteamVR software from, and then click
Tip: If you want to uninstall the software at a later time, select Start uninstalling at, and then set the date and time. To change the schedule, see Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task.
The uninstall is complete when the task disappears from the Uninstall tab.
Tip: If you want to check ongoing or scheduled uninstall tasks, click Device Manager > Check ongoing tasks, and then go to the Uninstall tab.