Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Calibrating a map for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
After creating a map, you can upload your marker settings for Marker-Based Scene Alignment and calibrate the map for scene alignment.
- Take your headset to the play area where you've set up a marker for Marker-Based Scene Alignment. Stand about 1 meter away from the marker.
VIVE Manager, go to
LBE map configuration and tap
Marker-Based Scene Alignment.
SELECT FILE, and then select the marker settings JSON file you created for
Marker-Based Scene Alignment from your mobile device.
See Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment for details.Note: It might take a while for the tracking engine to process the marker settings. Larger maps will take more time to process.
- Read the onscreen instructions carefully, then go to the first marker and put on your headset.
- Face the marker and slowly walk toward it to start scanning. The headset will align the virtual scene with the environment according to the existing map and uploaded marker settings.
- Optional: If you created two markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment, scan the second marker.
- When you're finished scanning the marker or markers, tap SAVE. Map, marker, and scene alignment data will be added to the map.