Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Pairing the primary headset with VIVE Manager
Pair the primary headset with VIVE Manager so you can use your Android device to create a virtual map of your play area.
Before pairing the headset with VIVE Manager, make sure the primary headset has finished the OOBE process or that a configuration package has been imported into VBC. See Importing a configuration package into VBC for details.
Make sure you have VIVE Manager installed on your Android device. See Pre-setup for details.
Consult the following help topic on the VIVE Business support site for details on pairing VIVE Focus 3 with VIVE Manager: https://business.vive.com/us/support/focus3/category_howto/pairing-vive-manager-with-headset.html
After pairing the headset, you can use VIVE Manager to create a virtual map of your play area. See Creating a map with VIVE Manager for details.