Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Setting up LBE Mode and LBE Hybrid Mode
Use one of your headsets to create a virtual map of your play area.
VBC to do the following:
- Enroll the headsets.
- Import a configuration package.
- Assign the configuration package and headsets to a group.
For details, see Setting up the headsets.
- Set up your play area and primary headset for map creation. See the following topics for details:
Optional: Create and set up
ArUco markers in your play area.
For details, see Setting up Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation.
- Use the primary headset to create a virtual map. See Creating a map.
- Export the map. See Exporting a map to VBC.
Assign the map to the same group that the configuration package and headsets are assigned to. See
Assigning a map to a group.
The configuration package and virtual map will be automatically pushed to the headsets over Wi-Fi. When the headsets restart, they'll be in LBE Mode.
Get started with
LBE Mode or
LBE Hybrid Mode.
For details on LBE Hybrid Mode, see Running LBE Hybrid Mode.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.