Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Drift Prevention
Use one or more sets of ArUco markers to help users maintain tracking accuracy.
For Marker-Based Drift Prevention, the distance between two markers is measured from the top-left corner of one marker to the top-left corner of the marker it's matched with.
To avoid potential issues when generating JSON files with the VIVE ArUco Marker Generator, make sure your computer's display language is set to English.
- Open the VIVE ArUco Marker Generator on your PC.
- Specify the Marker ID for the main marker.
- Specify the length of the sides of the marker in centimeters.
- Specify the DPI for the marker. DPI is set to 72 by default.
- For Function, select Marker-Based Drift Prevention. Additional input fields will appear.
Additional marker IDs, specify one or more markers to match with the main marker.
Note: When specifying multiple markers, separate the values with commas (no spaces). For example, when matching marker 1 with markers 2, 3, and 4, enter 2,3,4.
Distance (m), specify the distance (in meters) between the main marker and the markers you're matching it with.
For example, if you want the distance between the main markers and markers 2, 3, and 4 to be 20, 20, and 10 meters, respectively, enter
- For Additional marker ID size, specify the size of the additional markers. All additional markers must be the same size.
- Click Save. The marker settings will appear on the list.
- Click Generate. The marker settings will be downloaded as a JSON file.
- Copy the JSON file to the mobile device you'll use to create the LBE map.