Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment
Marker-Based Scene Alignment allows you to align virtual scenes with physical environments by using ArUco markers.
- Set up the headsets you'll use in the play area. See Setting up the headsets.
Decide where you'll put the markers in the play area, and then measure the distance from the floor to the center of the marker's intended position. For the best performance, place the marker near the edge of a wall or on a pillar. You can also place them on the floor.
Note: Marker-Based Scene Alignment supports up to two ArUco. Using two markers improves the precision of scene alignment, but any difference between the location of the markers in your play area and their position in the virtual scene may affect alignment results.
- Set the position of the markers in the virtual scene according to the measurements taken earlier. See Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity).
- Create your ArUco markers. See Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment.
- Place the markers in your play area as planned.
- Create your map and upload the marker settings JSON file during map creation. See Creating a map.
- Move to the play area and put on your headset. The headset should wake from standby mode.
- Scan one of the ArUco markers with your headset. The virtual scene will align with your play area.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.