- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Activating the device warranty
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Registered Devices on the left panel.
- In the row of the device whose warranty you want to activate, click Activate Now.
Enter the activation key, and then click
In Warranty Information, it shows the type of registered warranty, warranty end date, and a support contact link after registering the activation key.
Does VIVE Business Warranty and Services replace Advantage?
Can I still use Advantage with my VIVE products?
How do I register for VIVE Business Warranty and Services?
The BWS can be purchased either as part of a Pre-Registered bundle or an activation key is provided to customers that purchased a commercial BWS program separately. If the commercial BWS program was purchased separately, you can find it in your BWS Pack if you purchased it from a physical store. If you purchased BWS Pack online or digitally, the key was sent to the email address you provided.