- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Installing the batch configuration package on the device
- Make sure the headset has at least 35% battery power.
- If you've done the headset setup process or installed a custom batch configuration package before, do a hard reset first. To learn how to reset the headset, see Resetting the headset (factory reset).
- Copy the batch configuration package ZIP file to a microSD card. To learn what to package in the ZIP file, see Packaging the files for installation.
- Make sure the headset is turned off.
Open the headset's storage card slot door.
microSD card into the slot.
- Close the storage card door.
- Turn on the headset.
- Follow the instructions in the headset to install the batch configuration file. Wait a few minutes for the installation to finish.
Whenever a batch configuration package is installed on the device, a cotalog.log file is created for you to reference if needed. You can find the log file in the storage card's root folder. Or, if there is no storage card installed on the device, the log file can be found in /storage/emulated/0/.
Resetting the headset (factory reset)
- Press the VIVE button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > More Settings.
- Under Personal, select Reset.
- Select Factory data reset > Reset Headset > Erase Everything.