- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
What is the Driver Deployment System?
The Driver Deployment System, formerly known as Device Management System, is an application that allows your business to easily and securely monitor and deploy SteamVR software on multiple computers.
You'll need a host computer where the library of SteamVR software versions will be stored and where you can manage the system. You'll also need to install the Driver Deployment System client application on at least one computer that's running the SteamVR software.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.