- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Why can't I install system updates?
You may need to update the system version of the headset. On VIVE Focus 3, check the system version in Settings > General > About. If the system version is older than 3.0.999.197, perform a factory reset, and then connect the headset to the internet. The headset will then automatically start updating the system firmware to the latest version. After the update is finished, go to VIVE Business Device Management System and enroll the headset.
Note: If the headset did not update to the latest system version, check what settings were selected when the batch configuration package for the headset was created.
If Store batch configuration package on device was selected in the Choose Device Settings step, create a new batch configuration package and select Delete existing batch configuration package on device. Then install the new package on the headset. See Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus 3) for details.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.