- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Adding new apps
Add apps to Content Library so they can be assigned to VIVE Focus 3 headsets.
Here's how to add an app:
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Content > Content Library.
- Click Add App.
- Enter the app title and description, then upload the app thumbnail.
- Click Next.
- Upload the APK file, and then click Done.