- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Launching licensed content on a PC VR device
Once licensed content is assigned to you, you need to sign in to your HTC account on the VIVE Business desktop app to see and launch licensed content. To learn more about the VIVE Business desktop app, see VIVE Business desktop app.
- On your computer where your PC VR device, such as VIVE Pro 2, is connected to, open the VIVE Business desktop app.
- Sign in using your HTC account.
- Click My Library > Installed.
Mouse over the content you want to launch and click
Important: For the app to show in My Library, make sure:
- The content has been assigned, using VIVE Business Device Management System, to the HTC account you used to log in to the VIVE Business desktop app. See Assigning licensed content to a user for details.
- You have accepted the invitation sent to the email address you used to log in to the VIVE Business desktop app. See Accepting the invitation (Invited user) for details.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.