- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
Use the VIVE Business Device Management System to manage your headsets.
Important: You need to enroll your VIVE Focus 3 headsets in order for you to manage them using the VIVE Business Device Management System. To learn how to enroll your headsets, see Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus 3).
VIVE Business Device Management System, do one of the following:
- Click Dashboard. Under Manage Devices (For VIVE Focus 3), click Go.
- Click Manage Devices > VIVE Focus 3.
- Click Approved.
Approved list, click the headset to check the device details.
Note: If you don't see the headset in the list, click Pending and make sure you have approved the headset.
In the device details page, you can:
- Enter an Assigned Name to make it easier to identify the headset.
- Update the system firmware if a new version is available.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.