- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Assigning corporate content to a user or group
You can assign content to specific users or groups for them to access on devices.
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Content > Corporate Content,
- Click an uploaded content in the content list.
Assigned User, and then choose to assign by
Assign Content to assign the content to selected users.
Note: Only users that have been added into the VIVE Business Device Management System can be assigned content. To learn how to add users, see Adding new users.
- To disable access to the content for a user, select the user and then click Unassign User.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.