ArUco markers and marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity)
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (PC VR)
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
In LBE Mode or LBE Hybrid Mode setups, the headset's tracking engine can sometimes take a long time to recognize the environment and determine the user's location due to the large scale of the play area.
Marker-Based Relocation saves time by allowing the headset to determine the user's location after scanning an ArUco marker instead of relying on the LBE map. By placing ArUco markers in the play area wherever users put on their headsets (for example, in the preparation area or any section of the play area), users can rotate in and out of a game or training simulation with minimal turnover time.
To run Marker-Based Relocation, Marker-Based Drift Prevention must be enabled in your configuration.
For details on setting up Marker-Based Relocation, see Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup.