- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get the app?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with a new headset
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the front side of the headset indicate?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
Enrolling VIVE Focus 3 in Microsoft Intune
Only VIVE Focus 3 headsets running software version 5.0.999.624 or later can be enrolled in Microsoft Intune.
To enroll your VIVE Focus 3 in Microsoft Intune, you'll need to first create a device enrollment token in Microsoft Endpoint Manager. After creating a device enrollment token, you can upload it directly to the headset, or use the token to create a batch configuration package that you can upload to the headset. See the following for details:
After enrolling your headset, if you create a device lock PIN or password in Microsoft Intune, the PIN or password will be limited to 4-8 numeric characters per the device lock passcode requirements of VIVE Focus 3.