VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
Starting from VIVE Business Streaming version 1.07, you can use the IP setting tool to set a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address for you VIVE Focus 3.
- On your computer, go to the folder where VIVE Business Streaming is installed.
- Go to RRTools > VBSIpSetting.
- Double-click VBSIpSetting.exe.
Follow the instructions on the
VIVE Business Streaming Server IP Setting window to assign a fixed
VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to your
VIVE Focus 3.
Important: Consult your network administrator for the VIVE Business Streaming server IP address. The server IP address shown on the VIVE Business Streaming console may not be accurate as there might be network address translation in your network.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.