Preparing your computer for streaming
Make sure you have all the software installed on your VR-ready computer to run VIVE Business Streaming.
- Make sure the computer GPU driver is up-to-date.
- Connect your computer directly to your Wi-Fi router using an ethernet cable.
- Make sure the SteamVR software has been downloaded and launched to complete the installation. You can get it from: https://store.steampowered.com/app/250820/SteamVR/.
- Install the VIVE Business Streaming software on your computer. You can get it from: https://dl.vive.com/vbspc.
On your computer, open the
NVIDIA® control panel, and then under
3D Settings, click
Manage 3D settings. In the
Global Settings tab, look for
Power management mode, and then set it to
Prefer maximum performance.
- Finally, make sure you've installed the VR titles on your computer.
Note: If you're using a laptop:
- Make sure the laptop is plugged in to a power source.
- Open the NVIDIA control panel, and then under 3D Settings, click Manage 3D settings. In the Global Settings tab, look for Preferred graphics processor, and then set it to High-performance NVIDIA processor.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.