Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- Is there a way not to mirror the audio from the headset?
- The sound in the headset stutters and sounds distorted and garbled. What should I do?
- I've started streaming content but I don't hear any sound. What should I do?
- The audio sounds broken and there's a lot of noise. What should I do?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
Starting a streaming session using VIVE Streaming Cable
It's easy to start streaming SteamVR content with VIVE Business Streaming.
Make sure your VIVE Streaming Cable, computer, and headset have been prepared before trying to start a session.
- Make sure VIVE Business Streaming is installed and running on your computer, and that your headset is on.
VIVE Streaming Cable to your headset, and then connect it to a USB 3.0 port on your computer.
Note:If the headset is not recognized by the computer, USB icon is gray in the VIVE Business Streaming console, try these:
- Unplug, and then plug the VIVE Streaming Cable again to the USB 3.0 port.
- Try connecting the VIVE Streaming Cable to a different USB 3.0 port on your computer.
- Wear your headset.
Choose USB mode dialog box, select
VIVE Business Streaming.
Note: If you accidentally selected Take no action, go to your library in the lobby, and select VIVE Business Streaming.
- Press the Menu button on the controller to open the SteamVR dashboard.
- Select the VR content you want to stream.
When you're done, you can quit VIVE Business Streaming just like any other title by pressing the VIVE button on your controller, and then selecting Back to lobby.