VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
Compatibility between VIVE XR Suite and first-party apps depends on the app.
- VIVE Sessions: ENGAGE and VIVE XR Suite aren't compatible.
- VIVE Campus: VirBELA and VIVE XR Suite aren't compatible.
- VIVE Sync: VIVE XR Suite users and VIVE Sync users can interact, as well as join and host the same meetings.
- VIVE Social: VIVE Social service is provided by VRChat, and is compatible with the VRChat native app.
- VIVE Museum: VIVE Museum users with Pro subscriptions and users of the paid version of the Museum of Other Realities can join the same rooms.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.